The Accelerated Christian Education PACES are a good curriculum choice for many families who are homeschooling. Granted, it is not for everyone. But many who start using it find they like the change and continue. Sadly, a typical search online will bring up plenty of negative reports and raise questions about ACE. However, we want to provide here some links to counter-balance that and give a different perspective — not from the publisher, but from actual users of the PACES.
If you are considering homeschooling, or considering a switch to PACES, start by reading the articles listed below.
- 7 Reasons to Use the ACE Curriculum
- 5 People who should NOT use the ACE Curriculum
- 7 Rules for getting off to a good start
- Advice from Paige for using ACE effectively
- Renee Ellison shares 12 Reasons to use ACE over other curriculum choices
- Andrea’s Video Helps for moms who are homeschooling several children
- Reasons students like the ACE curriculum
- 7 Situations for which the PACES are a great fit
- What is in the ACE Parent Orientation Kit?
- Quick-start video: How to Use PACES with Teens!
- Why Melissa’s boys like PACES
- The secret to NOT feeling overwhelmed as a homeschool mom
- Is the ACE curriculum really “accelerated”?
- 8 Ways to Save Money while using PACES
- Where can I buy PACES or get my questions answered?
- Answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)