The ACE Chemistry course for high school science consists of twelve PACES, 1121-1132. ACE does have a set of DVDs, which is basically the text of the PACES being read by professional speakers and complemented with graphics, which might be helpful to an auditory learner.
Supplement videos for Chemistry can be found here:
ACEConnect Chemistry Videos
I have received a lot of feedback from students and parents of homeschooled teens that they really want some teaching videos to help students see success with this course. So, as a ministry project for this school year, I plan to make videos for what I think are the tough spots. If there’s a section or question that you think deserves a special lesson, please use the contact form above to let me know!
- 1121 A few video lessons for this first PACE to lay a foundation
- 1122 Five video lessons, introducing each section of the PACE
- 1123 Video lessons about heat energy and gas laws
- 1124 Videos about chemical bonding
- 1125 Videos about chemical formulas, equations, and stoichiometry
- 1126 Videos about calculating molarity, molality, colligative properties
- 1127 Videos about acids, bases, titration
- 1128 Videos about enthalpy, entropy, free energy
- 1129 Videos about oxidation-reduction reactions
- 1130 Videos about the various elements on the Periodic Table
- 1131 Videos about Organic Chemistry
- 1132 Coming in July