The sequence of courses for grades 7-12 grades is as follows:
- 7th – Life Science and General Science (1073-1084)
- 8th – Earth Science and Intro to Physical Science (1085-1096)
- 9th – Biology (1097-1108)
- 10th – Physical Science (Introduction to Chemistry and Physics) (1109-1120)
- 11th – Chemistry (1121-1132)
- 12th – Physics (1133-1144)
If a teen needs an alternative to taking chemistry or physics, I recommend Health & Nutrition or Creation Science. Read this article for more science elective course ideas and resources.